Important info about our dispensaries and how we're protecting your from COVID-19
- What precautions are you taking to ensure the safety of patients, customers, and Herbologists?
- We are practicing diligent hand washing on a very frequent basis. To keep our dispensaries as clean and safe as possible, we are wiping down surfaces, door handles, and other high traffic areas with disinfectants hourly. Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations throughout our dispensaries. In addition, we have several informational flyers from the Center for Disease Control available for reference.
- How can I limit my risk during a dispensary visit?
- You can limit your contact with high traffic surfaces by downloading CanPay to use as mobile payment to avoid cash transactions; medical patients should consider relying on online menus for pre-ordering; and making your trips to your local Herbology location during off-peak times to lower your risk of being in crowds. Don’t forget to wash your hands before and after your visit as well!
- How can I keep my fellow community members safe?
- Many of our patients and customers have compromised immune systems. Per CDC guidelines, practicing social distancing and self-quarantines if you exhibit any signs of sickness are vital steps in protecting ourselves and our neighbors. We ask that you please stay home if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are not feeling well.
- Where can I get the latest updates on COVID-19’s impact on Herbology dispensaries?
- Be sure to check in with our website regularly to find the latest information about how we are combating the spread of COVID-19 and when we’re taking action to keep our patients, customers, and Herbologists safe. Need more information? Your local government websites are reliable sources of updates on keeping yourself and your community safe.