Required Face Coverings and Physical Distancing in Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- All employees, patients, and caregivers to wear face coverings while inside a retail establishment
- Each dispensary to implement and enforce physical distancing measures to ensure individuals are at least six feet apart at all times.
The face covering and physical distancing requirements apply everywhere on the licensed premises, including service areas, waiting areas, and parking lots. Any individual or entity who fails to comply with the face covering and physical distancing requirements established under Executive Order 20-04-15-01 and MMCC Bulletin 2020-012 may be subject to one or more of the following:
- Immediate evacuation of the dispensary premises and sealing of the entry door to the dispensary;
- Suspension or revocation of an agent registration; and
- Suspension or revocation of a patient or caregiver registration.
We've updated our hours
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are participating in social distancing to protect the health of our patients & Herbologists and changing our dispensary hours.
New hours are:
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday-Saturday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Please check our website & social channels for additional updates. Stay safe & healthy!
For additional information from The State of Maryland regarding COVID-19, please click here.
For Safer Transactions, Order Online, Then Pick Up Curbside
For your safety, Curbside Pickup is now available. Order online and an Herbologist will deliver your medicine to you in your car.
Upon arrival, please find the closest curbside parking spot designated by an orange cone. You will be greeted by an Herbologist wearing an orange reflective vest who will be ableo to further assist you.
Don't know what you need or have more questions? That's okay, we have Herbologists who will assist one-on-one with your questions and your order at your car.
We also offer CanPay for touchless mobile payment as an additional social distancing measure.