Our commitment to helping you begins with this step. We look forward to offering you personalized service, product education, tailored recommendations, and more. So, let’s get you started on the path to your medical card.
Applying for a MMCC Identification Card
- Visit the Patient and Caregiver Registry: medicalmarijuana.pa.gov and create a patient profile.
- Ensure that the information you enter matches your state issued ID EXACTLY.
- Type in all CAPS.
- Do not use spaces or dashes between identification numbers.
- Do not use any punctuation in your address.
Get Certified by a Physician
- Visit a physician that is registered with the PA medical marijuana program.
- Receive a certification that you suffer f rom one of the conditions that qualifies you to receive a medical marijuana ID card.
- Return to the Patient and Caregiver Registry and pay the $50 fee for your medical marijuana ID card.
- Wait for your ID card to arrive before obtaining medical marijuana f rom an approved PA dispensary.
Visit the Patients and Caregiver Registry and create a caregiver profile. Do not use any punctuation in your address.
Complete a criminal background check.
Complete an ‘authorization to designate a third-party caregiver’ form.
Once the patient has their physician certification, return to the Patient and Caregiver Registry, and pay the $50 fee for your medical marijuana ID card.